Saturday September 9th, 16th, and 23rd from 9:00am to 11:30am.
The Seminar is presented by Legacy Coalition which is a ministry of Awana and will consist of 10 videos with plenty of time for discussions regarding the videos. Most of the information provided would be useful to parents as well as grandparents, so anyone who wishes to attend is invited.
This is a free event so please feel free to invite friends.
Topics covered are:
- The importance of a grandparenting ministry
- What is the biblical role of a grandparent
- How to pass faith to future generations
- Encouraging faith in your adult children
- Grandparenting through a child's divorce
- The art of single grandparenting
- Passing a heritage of faith with enthusiasm and joy
- How to pray and read the Bible with your grandchildren
- Unleashing the power of spoken blessing